Monday, February 8, 2010

A bit of nostalgia

Watching the Royksopp video the other day, the brief scene of showing where the water goes after the main character flushes the toilet reminded me of all those posters my elementary school teachers would cover their classroom walls with when I was a little kid. You know, the ones with the cartoon pictures showing the seasons or pictures of whales swimming next to scuba divers or cutaways of the Earth's mantle (oooh, that would be a great poster to do next!). Those posters have been a major inspiration and influence on me when putting together posters for my store, so I whipped together a quick poster on Saturday explaining the Earth's water cycle. I realized all the posters I've made so far were anatomy or biology based, so I thought it'd be fun to do a diagram on meteorology or geology. The water cycle seemed like a good compromise between the two. View the full-size poster here.

Posted via email from Infographic's Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment